BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 24, 2010

School and Hanging Out

I am so ready for school to be out. I only have this week and next week and then I'm done. Next week will be field day, 9th grade Lagoon day, and then everyone ditches on the last day of school anyway so next week won't really count. The thing that bugs me though is that some teachers are still piling us with homework which is quite irksome. I just want to be done with junior high for good, I'm sick of it. I feel so bad for Hannah because she has to go into junior high next year. I'll just say that junior high has been the worst three years of my life. I'm not saying that it was absolutely horrible, but I would never want to repeat it and I've done my time. I hated seventh grade, eighth grade was pretty cool, and ninth grade has been the best. I've made so many new friends this year, it's pretty crazy, especially since I had a really hard time making friends in seventh grade and eighth grade wasn't much better.

I've hung out with so many new people this year (mainly guys), and even last Saturday I hung out with people I've never hung with before, or even thought I would ever hang out with for that matter. In seventh and eighth grade, I might hang out with Sariah every other weekend or something. Now I hang out every weekend no matter what. I started hanging out with Sammy a bit at the beginning of the year. I started hanging with her every weekend starting in January when she started going out with this guy and wanted me to come with. I've hung out with tons of new people - Ben, Mikey, Broc, Riley, Davis, Taylor Davis, Jesse Lou, Jake Porter, J.C., and of course Sammy! Last Friday, I hung out Marissa, Sariah, Ethan, Taylor, Sammy, Ben, Mikey, Chloe, and a bunch of other people at Marissa's house and we had tons of fun messing around. On Saturday, Sammy wanted to hang with this guy named Jake Porter (he has a HUGE house, we got lost haha), and Broc Dover and Jesse Lou hung out with us too and it was super fun. I was surprised Jesse hung out with us since I've never really talked to him but I've always thought he was cool. Jake Porter constantly has people over at his house and a bunch of guys just came and went whenever they wanted. Me and Sammy decided we wanted to hang out at his house more often since there seems to constantly be boys there. Anyway, the point of this long paragraph is that I've had fun hanging with a bunch of new people this year, even though they're mostly boys. I can't wait to make even more friends next year.

I'm excited for the summer and to hang out with a lot of people even though I'll have to work a lot (I had to work last Saturday) and Sammy will be gone for 31 days in June and July. High school will be a blast, and I'm kind of hoping no one asks me to any dances because I don't really want to go. Even though I absolutely love boys and am boy crazy, I don't want to date or go to dances. I just like hanging out. I'm not allowing anyone to hang at my house anymore though since Uncle William, Aunt Wendy, the Twins 'n' Kenna, and Skyler moved in with us. That's twelve people in my house. If they do come over, they have to stay on my roof or something. Anyway, that's my super fun post which I typed because I was so bored. Goodbye.

0 comments: