BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prom Dresses

I'm not going to prom this year (I'm still in jr. high), but the Mia Maids thought it would be fun to dress up in prom dresses for mutual and take pictures. At first we were going to go to "Modest by Design" and try on their dresses, but they wouldn't let us. Thankfully, our leaders borrowed some prom dresses from four different girls in our ward for us to try on. They are sooooo gorgeous and it was really fun. Sadly, only three of us Mia Maids showed up. But that meant more for us!

So it was really fun and I had a great time. The dresses that I tried on that were Stacie Graham's were way too long for me even with high heels and there was one that was really itchy and weird. I loved them though and there was one that reminded me of Belle, one that reminded me of Aurora, and one that made me think of Cinderella. See if you can spot them! Here are the pictures we took!
























2 comments:

mooresclan said...

I just saw your blog. You look beautiful!

Bonnie said...

I like the purple and the ivory dresses the best.