BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Sweet Answer to Morp!

My friends and I got together and decided that we want to go to our high school's dance, morp (the opposite of prom, that's why it's spelled backwards... :0). I decided to ask this nice chap in my ward named Aksel Albertson. He moved here a year and a half ago, has a twin brother, and is a junior and is very nice. I wasn't sure how to ask him and I was putting it off. So, my good friend Sammy came over one day after school with a giant stuffed animal monkey coming out of a banana. I printed out a piece of paper that said "I would go BANANAS if you'd go to morp with me." I then cut out a tiny piece of green paper, wrote my name on it, folded it up, and stuck it up the monkey's nose. It was rather gross yet super cute. We ran to his house, put it on the front porch, rang his doorbell, and ran away. The term generally used is doorbell ditching. So I've been waiting for his answer to come, and tonight it came.

I was driving home from a nice visit with my cousin when my phone rang. I saw it was my sister Ashley, so I ignored it (I'm a very good driver and would never do such a thing as answering my phone while driving) since I was about forty-seven seconds away from home. When I entered the house, Ashley acted secretively obvious that something significant had just happened.

I went into the kitchen, and there was a box of chocolates with a note:



My family opened up the box of chocolates and I looked all over the box and didn't see anything. We decided that it must actually be in the chocolate so we started cutting them open:



After cutting a lot open, I became confused and was wondering what else he could have possibly meant and how on earth did he hide an answer in there. All the chocolates looked happily in place. I invited people to just start eating them. My mom picked up one to eat and looked on the bottom. It looked a bit smeared on the bottom, so she cut it open.



There was a little ball of aluminum foil. I took a look at that and just started laughing. I took it out and starting unrolling the little thing of aluminum foil. The whole time I'm looking like an idiot because I have a mouth full of chocolate so I'm trying to keep my mouth closed while I'm laughing.

Inside of the aluminum was a tiny note:



How cute!!!!! Wow that was the cutest idea I have ever seen, I was so thrilled!! So I now have an official date to morp this Saturday!!! Feel free to steal this idea, it wasn't mine.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice pictures to document the experience :)