BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

15th Birfday

Hey everyone I'm in art class right now. We're learning about Pablo Picasso right now but I got a bit bored so I decided to read some blogs, go on facebook, look at pictures, and other things I desire. The teacher's just sitting at her computer, thinking that we're all following her. Which almost everyone is doing, since I'm in a class full of seventh graders who are afraid to do anything to upset the teachers. I love sevvies. If this was a ninth grade class, then I would have at least ten of my friends on facebook online right now.


Anyway, while waiting for the bell to ring which won't be for another twenty minutes, I guess I'll fill you guys in about my birthday. My birthday was last Sunday, the 18th of October. I decided to get the day before off of work so that I could spend the day having fun instead of annoying and ripping off people. So on the 17th, my mom and I went shopping. I woke up late and hugn around the house waiting for my mom to wake up. And sadly, by the time we were on our way, I was starting to feel really sick which was just annoying, because I refused to go home. My mom took me to a music store and got me some Jon Schmidt music, yay! We got a lot of pictures developed and then went to a scrapbooking store to get paper. I can now say that I understand why mom took twelve hours finding paper when we were little and why we therefore hate craft and scrapbooking stores. It took forever to find the right paper for each set of pictures. The worst was when the Stevens' family went to San Francisco to see Alcatraz and the Exploratory Museum back in 2006. That took a good hour right there. We got to the scrapbooking store when it was light, and then left when it was dark. The good thing is that I stopped feeling sick while there, which was a relief. We got some Panda Express food, where a Chinese woman was making fun of me while I was trying to practice Chinese for my test on Monday (which I ended up doing today instead and I got 29 out of 30 on). I guess it would sound funny if you were Chinese and heard someone saying "raise your hand, please don't speak, cafeteria, happy birthday to you, etc." in Chinese randomly. We also got some food for the next day. We went to Target next and bought me some awesome socks, and then got a shading stick and scrapbooking tape at Robert's.


We got home, ate some Panda Express, and then started to scrapbook while watching "Imagine That" (the one about the magic blanket with Eddie Murphey) and "The Proposal" which were really good. We started to watch "Ghost of Girlfriends' Past" but we really didn't like that one. I was starting to feel sick again and was having a hard time getting my Christmas page done, and soon I couldn't move without feeling like I was going to die. I lay down on the sofa around 2 AM, after vaguely realizing that I was now 15. The next thing I knew, it was 5 in the morning, the lights were still on, and Mom had gone to bed. I rushed down stairs and fell asleep quickly.

The next day I woke up around 1 PM, and it felt good. The only thing was that my headache was coming back, so I took some medicine. I went upstairs and felt weird because it was my birthday, yet I didn't feel any different. I didn't feel the thrill that I usually get, that day seemed like any other day except now my family has to be nice to me and I can now get my permit. I went and showered in my parent's bathroom, which annoyed Ashley because she was trying to do her hair. She said "fine, I guess it doesn't matter if I get ready" then she stomped out and then purposefully bumped me. She then probably remembered that she had to be nice to me so she quickly said sorry. I thought it was funny for some reason. Anyway, an hour later my family and I drove to the University Health Care center to visit Dad. We had cantaloupe, root beer, chicken salad sandwiches, and cheese cake for my birthday. Dad got me an iTunes card and Hannah bought me a bunch of awesome nail polish. We then ate candy and played apples to apples and talked to Dad and some people he met there. The other people there with Dad were really nice and funny.

Afterwards we went home where Mom and I started scrapbooking and watching movies. I don't remember what else we did, so we might've just scrapbooked the whole night and then I had leftover Chinese for dinner. It was a nice birthday.

I'm now 15 and can drive once I get my liscence, and I'm scared. My friend, Ryan Davis, turned 15 today and already got his permit so I need to get mine too before it snows.

Oh, by the way, I got 29 out of 30 on my Chinese test, and I convinced my seminary class not to sing to me and none of my other teachers at school found out it was my birthday so they didn't sing to me :] I hate being sung to, I feel awkward and I don't know how to act. I do wish that my locker would've been decorated, but I went to school and was greeted as usual with the nice big f word scratched on the front of my locker. Oh well.

0 comments: