BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun Family Days


Happy July! And Happy Birthday Stephanie!

The fourth of July is in 3 days, and Chelsie and Hannah are going to be in a parade. Hannah is doing this Cheerleading thing with Chelsie at Davis High School. She needed to take a water bottle today, so I had her bring my Viewmont High School water bottle that I got at basketball camp.
So on Saturday evening, we went to a huge castle park. It looked like a castle and it was huge! Hannah immediately found friends like she always does, and Emma just ran around. Dad and I played catch with my football. I went on the huge tire with Hannah and mom pushed us. Hannah was screaming like she was going to die and begged to get off but I just think she was trying to be cute. After that we got slurpies and visited Marjorie (well she was asleep as it was ten and that's two hours past her bedtime according to mom =O).
On Sunday night, mom dropped off Hannah at Chelsie's for a sleepover, and I was left home to tame the five year old. She was taking a bath, so I went into the bathroom. She was getting out of the tub and I asked her if she washed her hair. She said, "Yes I did, I put that in," and she pointed to the cat shampoo. I immediately smelled her hair, and sure enough, she smelled like our cat, Silvester. I had to wash her hair all over again. She kept telling me that she forgot not to use that one. At least we know that she is now free of ticks, fleas, and lice. I was starting to worry about that. After that, I got the joy of watching Barbie as Rapunzel. That was just amazing.
Yesterday, I went swimming with my friend, Sariah, at Farmington pool. I swear it doesn't matter how much sunscreen I put on, I always get burnt. At least it wasn't as bad as last week.
Later that night, we all watched Spiderwick and had popcorn. Poor Emma was scared. The movie was good even though they skipped over lots of stuff in the book as far as I could tell. After that, we got on mom's computer and looked at a lot of pictures. We saw ones when Misty was still a baby right after we took her in (she was a stray). She looked a lot like her son, Phillip. She also looked weird because her previous owners shaved her and she had a cut on her leg. We saw Misty's birth (gross!), and her kitties. We have ones of when they're a bit older, too.









This one is Snow. We thought she was a guy at first so we named her Eric. She got bitten by a bug so her shoulder was all swollen and she was the runt of the litter.

This was a lot of people's (and my) favorite kitten. This is our only guy, Phillip. He got really wild like the rest of them, but he was also really cuddly and not as hyper. He was the one Ashley and I wanted to keep.




So we have an orange boy cat (along with a bunch of others) who stalks the outside of the house and we've caught Misty with him quite a bit. This cat's name is Giselle. She was the first born, and when we saw the color of her fur, we all growned. Her father is ugly. She's adorable, though.


Ashley says this one is the prettiest, so it's a good thing we named her Belle. She is georgeous, but I think they're all cute.
This one is named Aurora. Her eyes are so pretty, and she's the most crazy (I know this because all of them lived in my room for a couple of weeks). I really miss her and Phillip.


We looked at pictures of when the whole Steven's family went to California two years ago.









There was this one picture that my dad took on Thursday that had us all laughing. It was of Silvester. Dad made a weird noise and he caught the picture right in the middle of his annoying meow. He looks so funny.
He got tons of funny ones of all of us except for Ashley because she was still on Trek. Mom deleted all of the ones of her (which I admit I wouldn't want if it were me, but they were hillarious). We also still had pictures of Hannah's birthday last year. She got a Hannah Montana CD and we had just had cake, so we were a bit crazy. We turned on the music and my sisters and I started dancing all over her room. They are so funny because we are in crazy poses while dancing. We also danced with her old bunny, Floppy.

Today, Hannah woke me up before her, mom, and Emma went to the castle park (they went early so Hannah could go to the cheerleading thing afterward). She told me that mom and dad want my chores done before they get home at 10:30. I just mumbled sure and went back to sleep. So, I woke up a 10:27. I dashed out of bed and did my chores as fast as I could praying that mom wouldn' t come home. I got them done super fast. Yeah, she came home about 1 1/2 hours later . Ugh, I hate it when parents do that.

Now, mom is trying to explain the complex driving booklet to Ashley, because she finally decided to get her permit 5 months before she turns 16. Nice.

Anyway, that was another part of my oh so exciting life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! All the pictures are fun to look at!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Silly is hilarious!