BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Little of This, A Little of That

So I got to dog-sit Porthose (Marjorie’s dog which is a black Shih-Tzu and Maltese mix) this past week from Tuesday to Monday. I was so happy! He followed me around everywhere, slept with me, went on walks with me, and sometimes even followed me into the bathroom ;). It was really funny every time I put a leash on him, because he would get super excited and start pulling me and grabbing the leash with his mouth. I was so sad when he left.


For a while, I’ve been working on crocheting a blanket, which has been taking a while (partly because I stopped working on it for a couple of months). It’s getting really big, and I wrapped it around Emma and she fell asleep with it. That’s a good sign.

I’m saving up to buy another ipod. I want more GBs. Mine right now has only 30GB. I wouldn’t mind it, except that I like to put books and movies and TV shows on it. I do have some music (it can hold like 10,000 songs), but I like to have books and shows on it mainly. Ashley is selling her ipod and doing some chores and she’s going to give the money to me. I’ll then give her my ipod, and use her money plus mine to buy me one with 80GBs. I don’t know what I’d do with all of the space if I got 160GBs, and the ipod touch is a waste of money. Wow! You can actually touch it to play songs!! And I’ve already got a phone. I really don’t see why you need a phone where you can touch to do things, play music, take pictures, and record and play videos. I like to have one just to text and to be able to contact people. Taking some pics would be nice though…

Last night, I was in the bathroom washing my face. When I walked out, I looked up at the front door, and I saw this huge streak of lightning. I went outside to the front porch where dad and Hannah were, and sat with them. It was a huge lightning storm, and it was insane. There were big flashes of light all over the sky, and every now and then we would see this huge streak of lightning. We finally went inside when one came really close to us. It was way cool and weird.

Right now, we are watching Fly Away Home. We’ve been watching a bunch of old videos that we haven’t seen in a while. We previously watched A Little Princess, and I love to watch Mulan. It’s fun to look at these movies that we haven’t seen in years.

0 comments: