BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Monotony

Okay, so for over a week I've been debating whether or not to put on another post. If I did last week, it would go like this:

So today, I listened to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix while drawing faeries from neopets, and yesterday, I did the same thing. The day before yesterday, and the day before the day before yesterday, I did too! And chances are that the day before the day after tomorrow, I will too! Wow, my life is sweet.

It wasn't until a couple of days ago that my monotony ended.

I spent a little time with my friend Sariah after that which was good for me. On Friday night, I got my mom to take us to Blockbuster and we rented Guitar Hero III. I was so happy! Ashley got it for Christmas, and my talented sister managed to break that game along with many others. I've been dying to play. My wrist is going to fall off soon because it hurts really bad after every song I do, as they are all on expert and it goes really fast and your fingers are moving up and down the frets constantly. It's a happy addiction.

Last night, Hannah and I went over to Amanda's house again for a sleepover. At midnight, Amanda went around shouting that it's her birthday. We stayed up watching 'Game Plan' and I think Hannah and I were the only ones that watched the whole thing before going to sleep. The next day, Marjorie took Amanda and I out to lunch at Panda Express for her birthday. After that, we went shopping for some clothes for her. They were way cute. She got a shirt that was buy one get one free, and one of the shirts that she tried on didn't fit her too well, but it fit me so Marjorie got it sinse it was free. She said it's my fourth of July present.

Amanda told me that a member of the bishopric went over to Grandma Joan's house and asked to use the phone. So she went and got it and gave to him, except it was the stapler. Uncle John made up a joke about her and I think this is how it goes:
How did Grandma Joan double pierce her ear?
She answered the stapler.
How did she double pierce the other?
They called back.
Haha, I love Grandma.

I get to watch Porthos while Marjorie's family goes to Washington this week! I really love that dog, and I'm going to take him on a walk every day. He actually loves me too! And to think I used to think he's the devil's dog. Silly me. I love dogs.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well its actually:
How did Grandma Joan double pierce her ear?
She answered the stapler.
How did she double pierce the other ear?
They called back.

Celeste said...

Okay, I'll put that in instead.