BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Oh So Exciting Life

Hmmm what should I talk about? I'm only posting because I'm bored.... I guess I'll just tell you more about the events of my oh so exciting life.

I'll first say that I added and took away songs to my playlist because I found that when I got on my blog, I'd turn down the volume when the music started. What's the point of having a playlist if I don't even enjoy listening to most of the music on there? I do like the music, but I never feel like listening to it. I decided to put on some songs that I happen to like that are from movies and Kingdom Hearts. I love songs like those and they're pretty sweet. I still have a couple from Nickelback and Five for Fighting however. Anyway, I like my playlist much better now, and I hope you won't turn down the volume when you hear it.

I had Lagoon category and was put in the race games category which is simply delightful.

I went to see my school musical "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" on Thursday. It was reallly good and funny. A lot of my friends are in it and it made me so excited for next year when I'll be in musical theatre too. I went with Mom because she's the best Mom ever, and she got me a cute new scripture bag and pencils and a big pink highlighter afterwards. Isn't that nice?

I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy and was screaming at the end of it. How could they?

I played night games with some neighborhood peoples on Saturday night. We played Capture the Flag and Becca and Ghost in the Graveyard. Then we did some random stuff. This guy was spinning me around for the fun of it (?) and let go mid-spin and I landed on my back and hit my head. That was fun.

I got 90% on my geometry CRT's. Isn't that dandy?

I made chocolate chip cookies today. They're yummy.

I accidentally scratched myself with my pencil and made it bleed :P

I got hit with a "soft" ball today in gym. My friend also found out who the guy she like likes and wasn't very happy. She released her anger by punching my arm twice really hard. She's actually pretty strong and now I have a lovely bruise.

Right now I have a craving to do gymnastics or tumbling really bad. Probably because I was just doing tick-tocks and seeing how many I could do in a row. I'm still pretty good at them. I hope I can start doing tumbling soon, maybe when Mom gets a job.

Gosh there's not much to talk about. I guess this will just be a short post. Well then, au revoir.


0 comments: