BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAHAHAHA!!

Last night at about 11 PM. Ashley and I were sitting at the computer and watching a youtube video. I was eating an apple and was listening to my old iPod. Since I got a new iPod, my old 30 GB one is now Ashley's and Ashley's 8 GB one is now Hannah's. I wanted to finish Harry Potter 7 on there really quick before giving it to her, I was like two chapters away from the end (I've listened/read that book so many times it's ridiculous). I don't have Harry Potter on my new one yet.

So anyway, after the youtube video was over, we made a couple of comments on it. Ashley then looked over at me while I was still chomping away on my apple and asked "Are you gonna finish that?" Assuming she was talking about my apple I said "Um...I guess...do you want it?" and I held out my almost finished apple toward her. I was being totally serious. She then said "No! I mean are you going to finish listening to Harry Potter soon." We both burst out laughing and kept on laughing for about three minutes. I still had a bit of apple in my mouth and had a hard time swallowing because I was laughing so hard. Pulling ourselves together, I threw my apple away and went into my parent's room where my dad was on the bed with his laptop. I sat on the bed and started to tell him what stupid thing had just happened. Just as I got to the part about me thinking Ashley was talking about the apple, not the apple iPod, I started laughing again as Ashley entered the room. She dropped to the ground and I laid down on the bed and both of us started laughing super hard, really hysterically. We kept on laughing for over five minutes over the stupid apple thing. Dad kept on giving us weird faces too and laughed a little bit himself because he thought we were being so ridiculous. We kept on rolling around laughing and crying because we were laughing so hard. And when we stopped laughing for a second and looked at each other, we both grinned and then fell to the ground again laughing really hard. Both of us kept on saying "OW!" while laughing because our stomachs hurt so bad from laughing for such a long time. Man we took forever to pull ourselves together, because each time we thought we had it under control we started laughing again. It was so funny! I thought she was asking if I was going to finish my apple so I was being polite and offering it to her! HAHAHAHA!! I'm not sure what Dad was thinking of us as we cried and laughed all over the floor and bed. We concluded later that we must've been really tired.

We are very special girls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.
i can't believe you wrote about that!
i think we just have a really werid sense of humor =]