BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Tie Dye Questions with Guys

This week I hung out with Broc, Scott, Dillon, and Sammy on Halloween which was fun even though I don't know them that well except for Sammy but now I think Broc is cool. Apparently Scott likes me...I don't really care because I don't like boys at the moment, which is the first time I can remember saying that since I was 2 years old. I've liked a guy every year of school:

  • Preschool: Alan
  • Preschool: Niconie
  • Kindergarten: Brendon
  • First Grade: Troy
  • Second Grade: Colten
  • Third Grade: Devin
  • Fourth Grade: Jeremy
  • Fifth Grade: Jeremy
  • Sixth Grade: Jeremy, Corbin, Taylor, Ethan, and Ryan
  • Seventh Grade: Ryan and Parker
  • Eighth Grade: Anthony, Kevin, Cole, Isaac, and some other random guys who caught my attention
  • Ninth Grade: No one, I'm sick of guys

It's nice not turning red when that certain someone talks to you and I can just act normal and not like guys for once and think they're stupid and annoying instead of funny and cute.

On Sunday I went to church.

On Monday I did something of importance that I can't remember.

On Tuesday I think I did something else of importance.

On Wednesday I went to piano lessons and then to a boutique and then I drove home from Lagoon. I was scared to drive on a faster and busier street. I turned a corner and almost hit an angry van. This big truck was behind me and was freaking me out. When mom told me to change lanes, I slowed down and then switched lanes without looking. The truck that was behind us stayed back like a block after that. I got us home in one piece. Daddy made some awesome hamburgers and red potato things that gave me the hiccups. For Young Womens we tie dyed shirts and played the question game. You write a random question and then the answer to it (not yes or no) then put the Q's and A's in separate piles then randomly take one of each and read the question and answer. It's really fun, except when I did it, it turned out dirty. I didn't mean to, but it isn't a good idea to mix guys with how to clean the bathrooms or how to eat certain fruits or candy. Some of them were good and funny like: What would you do if you knew you would die tomorrow? Roll around and snort. Haha that was funny. Ya it's a good game, I just won't mention the slightest thing about guys next time because pretty much every answer with that is perverted and that just isn't right.

My tie dye shirt is sexy and I wore it today. I like it very much.

I want to try out for the Viewmont high school lacrosse team but I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want people to think I'm a loser when I don't make the team like everything else I try out for.

I'm listening to piano songs on a CD from my new piano book, but all of them are boring and most are from dead people. I don't like that book. Ok the one I'm listening to right now is actually sounding a bit cool... Piano is only delightful when I can play cool songs, otherwise it just irks me.

Goodbye now.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

haha i had no idea you ever liked ethan!!!

Celeste said...

yes i did...no one but me knew that until now

Ethan said...

That's pretty funny since... Well remind me to tell you sometime :)