BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

School's Lacrosse Bacon (Yummy!)

On Tuesday I ran out of pencils at school so I had to go buy some at Dick's market. While paying for them, I jokingly asked Mom if I could drive home. When we got to the car, I freaked out because my mom had gotten in the passenger seat. I was doubly freaked out because Sariah had come with us too and I didn't want to kill her. She said she thought it was funny because whenever I saw another car in my lane or a car turning in my lane I'd freak out and slow to 20 mph. And I'd just like to say, no I did not. I only slowed to 30 mph.

I sang "Battle Hymn of the Republic" for the Veteran's Day assembly today with the madrigals and concert choir. We souded good and I got to sing a high B flat at the end. We went to sit on the bleachers but they ran out of room so me and about 15 others had to sit on the floor. I was mad. In 7th grade they had around 25 Veterans (and I don't think I'm exaggerating but I might be) and I had to sit on the floor and when I stood up I wanted to die. Thank goodness there were only about ten and two of them didn't even say anything. It irks me how the 7th graders get to sit on chairs instead of the floor this year during assemblies, back in my 7th days we had to sit on the floor and that KILLED. They all complain that they wish they could sit on the bleachers like the 9th graders and some of the 8th graders. The chairs are more comfy because you actually have a backrest and the bleachers still kill but it's better than the floor. Everyone wants to punch the 7th graders when they complain. They have it good.

Tomorrow I have to go to the Davis School District Select Choir at 9 am. Amanda's in it too. At 1 pm I have my first lacrosse meeting and workout. I'm really excited and can't wait to get started. Lacrosse is going to rock. I did say that about track and Lagoon though and how did those work out? I guess you guys will just have to stay tuned...

I feel so silly right now. Ashley showed me the website mylifeisaverage.com so I've been on it for about an hour. People just post random silly things that happened in their life today. I feel like such an idiot because my parents and Hannah and Ashley are all gone and Emma is watching a movie in my parents' room, and I'm here in the kitchen laughing my head off while reading the posts on there. It's a good thing they're gone or they'd probably be wondering what the heck is wrong with me when they see me rolling on the floor laughing and on the screen it says:

The other day I learned that if you say 'beer can' with an English accent, you're saying 'bacon' with a Jamaican accent. Mind blown.

I have serious problems because now whenever I read that and say it outloud I can't stop laughing! Anyway you guys should check out that website because it's made my day and it's really funny.

My back has been itching really bad all day and it was torture during the assembly because I couldn't just sit there and scratch it in front of everyone. Now I'm alone and it's driving me crazy. I don't know why I just told you that. Anyway, bye.

1 comments:

kelsey. said...

Go Lacrosse! Ha ha by the way I don't stalk you...I just found out you had a blog from facebook. Seriously. HAHAH! :)