BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been Fun

Sorry that it's been over a week since I last posted, I have been a bit preoccupied. I was waiting until Saturday or Sunday to post so I could talk about my birthday and that didn't really work.

On Friday I went to Lagoon with Taylor, Sariah, and Ethan. We went on some rides and I forced Ethan to go on Wicked even though we stayed in line for a while. It was only about 1-2 minutes, but I was just happy he went on. A while later we got in line for Frightmares. I don't know which one we went in, but it wasn't the High School one. This guy kept on coming behind me and scaring me while I was in line. After the fifth time, I got mad so I flicked my rubber band at his face. He got mad at me and now that I think about it, I could've gotten kicked out of there. At least he stopped that, it was funny the first few times but the next ones really made me mad. He was just doing his job and he was good at it. After that I kept on spinning in circles so no one could sneak up on me. We got in there and they had us put on 3-D glasses that also made things a bit blurry. People would dress up as the background so you couldn't tell they were there. It was fun and the jokers kept on trying to kill me, but Nightmare on 13th is way better. It's scarier and longer.

The next day was my birfday. Sue, the Miamaid leader, brought me my birfday in a bag present early in the morning. It's a brown sack with a ding-dong, candle, and a match. I guess that if my parents didn't like me and didn't celebrate my birthday, I could light my candle on my ding-dong and sing to myself... Haha, that'd be sad. I went back to bed after that. I was a good girl when I got up and I did my chores and some of Ashley's too. Mom called and asked if I wanted Amanda to come with to get Charlie, and I said "like, totally!". Grandma and Grandpa then called to wish me happy birthday and I talked to them a while. Bonnie sent me a super cool E-card wishing me happy birthday where some farm animals were having a birthday hoe-down! I loved it! Thanks Bonnie! Amanda and Mom came and Amanda gave me a present which was a super-duper cute orange bracelet and matching big hoop earrings. I also got Reeses Pieces and Rolos and a cute card.

Mom, Dad, Emma, Amanda, and I went to the Humane Society of Utah to get Charlie (Charlie is the kitten I've been planning on getting for my birthday for a couple months and that's what I've been counting down to, not my birfday, but getting Charlie. Now you know the mystery!). We looked at some cats. One I picked up was in there since she was one month old so she was freaking out a little. Mom had another one which she was holding who was cute but she didn't like to be snuggled and when I held her she freaked out. I went with Dad to look at dogs for fun. They had a super cute golden retriever for like fifty bucks. I wish we could've gotten him, he was sweet. Anyway, I went into the room where they had a lot of the cats in cages. I looked at some but none of them really popped out and I was starting to feel sad. I held one named Snowflake, but he was a boy. He was still sweet and cuddly, but I wanted a girl and I wanted her to be smaller. I figured I'd just get him because he's the best one there and he had super pale eyes, they were almost white. The worker there then pointed out these two pure-bred sister cats who were five months old. Dad picked one up and put her in my arms. She had beautiful blue eyes and looked like Misty and she was just laying in my arms. That's Misty with some of her babies down there. I looked at her and knew she was the one. Mom went out and bought her while I stood there holding her, who I then renamed Charlie. After, we went to Petsmart where we got her a collar and tag, toys, and a bed. She was freaking out for some reason and scratched Mom a lot. We went out the the car and drove to Wal-mart where we got a bunch of candy, popcorn, soda, and the Simpsons Movie. The employees there were confused because they heard her meowing and couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from. I stacked all of the candy on her box and started saying "come to candy mountain, Charley!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPONTneuaF4 We got Panda Express, which I've been craving for a long time, and went home.

We had Panda Express and cake and I had fun with Charlie. We got out treats and watched the Simpsons movie which was hilarious. Emma likes to watch it over and over now.

I am so happy with Charlie. I wanted a baby kitty (five months... still a baby) and I wanted her to be white and perfect which meant cuddly, nice, cute, playful, and not annoying. She loves to be held and while I'm on the computer, she will just curl up on you lap and sit there (like she is now). She loves attention and likes to play. She also can get comfortable anywhere in the house, no matter where she is. Last night I was getting ready for bed so she jumped up on my bed and got on her hind legs and stretched up toward me which was so adorable. She is my perfect Charlie, like coming from my imagination.
On Sunday in Beehives we had brownies for my birthday and then I went to my Mia maids class. I've been a Beehive since less than a month after I moved here, so it was a bit sad leaving, but I was so ready to move on.

On Monday I was super tired and I kept on falling asleep over and over during first and second period so I didn't really get much from the lessons, and I hope the teachers didn't notice because I didn't want to seem rude.

On Tuesday, I missed the bus because I woke up late from being so tired. I haven't missed the bus all school year. The same thing happened during first and second period, but I put up a better fight. I went a bit cross eyed trying to keep my eyes open sometimes, but I didn't doze off as much. Right when I got home from school, I started working on my PowerPoint for science and didn't finish until 10 PM. It's very cool, but it took forever. I quickly did my history and went to bed earlier than the night before.

This morning, I felt more awake and while I was getting dressed, I heard a voice inside my head saying "Eat an apple, Celeste" so I did before doing my hair (I had to chomp on that super fast so I would have time to still do my hair and make-up). I don't get why I ate that, it didn't keep me more awake, though I wasn't as hungry as usual. Well, I guess "An apple a day keeps the doctor away!" is a good reason. During science, I showed my powerpoint to the class. It bugged me seeing all of the different ones because these people would just put in a picture, boring background, and basic font. They didn't have any animation and it just bugged me. You at least need to learn the basics for powerpoints. Mine was cool. It went by itself and had Bring Me Back to Life by Evanescence with cool animation, font, and background. Some people went up to me and told me mine was really good. Thanks, I worked long enough for a six minute presentaion. I didn't fall asleep as much, but I had my moments. During seventh period though, I couldn't help it. I was so tired and she was talking about commas. I gave in and put my head down. I don't know how long I was out until she said loudly (or it seemed) "Okay, I'll stop talking since some of you are going to sleep." I jerked awake and she was telling us to do our assignment and then said "You, you, you, and you were having trouble staying awake" and she pointed to me and other people, but she wasn't mad, she seemed a bit amused.

For mutual tonight, I went with the Mia maids to Shauna's house and we made pumpkin cookies. It was cool being with them and being the youngest instead of the oldest. I was going to try out for "The Wizard of Oz" but it's Monday-Friday 7-10 PM until February and that's too much for me so I guess I'll do a different one later.

So that's my exciting life. It's been fun.

0 comments: