BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Wonderful Mom

Mom was talking to me and saying how she doesn't like how I'm making it sound like she's a bad Mom. I would like to clarify that and say that Mom isn't bad, she is a very extremely, superbly, wonderfully, awesome Mom! And just to prove it, I'm going to devote this post to why I love her so much and she's the best Mom I could've ever hoped for.


Mom...

  • carved pumpkins with us in her kitchen today
  • is making caramel apples with us right now
  • taught me how to do my hair
  • Bought me clothes, make-up, toys, diapers (not now, but when I was younger), beauty products, jewelry, useless crap, candy, food, tickets to things, furniture, pets, music, electronic things, and much much more
  • Took me to every single gymnastic meet that I had and cheered me on
  • home-schooled me in fifth grade
  • signed me up for gymnastics and took me to practice and private lessons every day and paid for it
  • took me to dance and other activities that I've done
  • helps me with school
  • cooks me dinner
  • didn't abort or abuse me
  • makes every birthday special
  • makes every holiday special
  • makes every meal special (haha)
  • takes me to fun places
  • plays games with me
  • helps me with problems
  • made all of my bedrooms I've had cute
  • buys things I need
  • is a wonderful cook
  • doesn't try hard to be cool
  • dresses nice
  • doesn't usually embarrass me
  • isn't a mom who doesn't care about her children
  • isn't a super strict and annoying mom
  • has allowed me to have many pets (which is more than a lot of moms can say)
  • cleans the house
  • works to earn money
  • makes the house pretty
  • takes me shopping
  • supports me with the BNY Youth Choir
  • loves me
  • loves my pets
  • loves my sisters and Dad and other people in family
  • wants what's best for me and my sisters

I think that sums up a lot of it, but there's much more that I haven't mentioned. Now everyone knows what a wonderful Mom Wendy Ellen Stevens Black is!




1 comments:

John & Marjorie said...

That was very sweet! Your costume was also really awesome! You should post a picture.