BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Did It!!!

I just wanted to let the world know, before Mom figures out I'm out of bed, that I did it! I made my Halloween candy from last year last until this year. I have about 2/3ish of one of those big, rectangle tootsie rolls left from last year. I've kept it in my closet and have refrained from eating it. I managed to keep it safe while Mom scavenged through my room last month and threw away a lot of things. You always hear about how kids want to make their Halloween candy last all year, but then they can't resist eating it all. It's like candy has nicotine in it or something. I just thought I'd let all of you know that I have accomplished this complex task. I know you're all proud of me, but please try to hold your congratulations, gifts, applause, and pat-on-the-backs as I don't really want to brag. Yay me!

0 comments: