BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 6

I'm grateful for all of the pets I've ever had.

I'm grateful for my turtles that I had when I lived in Sugar house, Tiny Tim and BJ. They provided entertainment and made me happy. Our bunnies that I hardly remember, Samantha and Sam, were also very cute and entertaining. I think they starved to death... Blake, our little white cat that I named after a boy I liked at Aspen Grove, was really sweet and also psycho. We had to get rid of him because everyone was allergic. I loved Lilly, the chihuahua/weener. She was sweet and I was so thrilled when Dad brought her home one day unexpectedly. Lizzy scared me to death when I first saw her because in all of the TV shows, bulldogs were evil. She was so sweet and really funny. I told Mom when we had to get rid of her that I'd rather have her than Emma. Mom still wishes she had her. Daisy was my special dog that I got for Christmas. She was very good with Emma even though she chews and ran away a lot. She was my best friend when I was home schooled. Zippy was a very special guinea pig. I loved to play with him (which I don't think he enjoyed) and he was so cute even when Emma poured purple nail polish on him. I liked his daughter, Tootsie, too, but not as much. She was still fun. Toby was my little Taco Bell dog. Because of him, I got cute guys to come over to my house to see him. He never bit me and was a wimp, but he was sooo cute and sweet and I loved him so much! Misty was a stray cat that we took in. She was dirty, shaved, cut, and starving. She was so funny and Mom was in love with her. Her and Sylvester were best friends and she eventually had a litter of 5 babies (1 boy, 4 girls). I loved her babies, they lived in my room for a couple of weeks and were so adorable and entertaining. Floppy and Harry, Hannah's bunnies, were okay and were cute, but weren't my favorites. Moppy the guinea pig (named after her hair) was so cute and sweet. She was my baby girl and I got her for helping out when we moved here. Emma hid her in a basket of hats and I couldn't find her and when I did, she was starving. She was shoved in a gallon size zip lock bag and nearly suffocated but Mom came to the rescue just in time (also the work of Emma). She was lonely so I got her a friend, Spaz, who was also a girl guinea pig. I love them both but I'm relieved they're gone because they were a lot of work. Sylvester is our special cat. We got him over a year ago and he is huge now. He makes us laugh all the time and is a huge teddy bear. I would be devastated if we got rid of him. Charlie is my beautiful baby girl cat. She is weird but really cuddly like Sylvester and I'm so happy to have her.

Those are all of the pets I remember. If there is one that I didn't mention, he/she must've been not too important to me, but I think I covered them all. I'm grateful for all of those cute pet memories!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

The bunnies died from the heat, we didn't starve them.

And, you need to move on.

Celeste said...

I didn't say that I was still mourning all of my pets, I was just saying that I was thankful for all of them. Why do you always jump to that conclusion?

Hanny Banany!!! said...

Umm, WE HAD TURTLES!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!! I DON'T CARE IF I WAS NOT ALIVE!

Hannah