BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 5

I'm grateful for blogger.com.

Without blogger, I couldn't communicate more with my family and I would have no idea what's going on. I love to read other people's blogs, and one of them has tons of sheet music
http://my-piano.blogspot.com/. I like to write a lot also, so this allows me to write things and have a purpose for writing it other than English class. I feel more social when I post and when I read other people's blogs. Keep on posting everybody! Don't give in to temptation to stop!!!!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Celeste, you are absolutely incredible! That piano sheet music site is awesome! Thanks for posting it! Exclamation point (since I'm so fond of them today)! Lol, I should be writing my talk right now, but instead I'm now going through sheet music :P Oh well, thanks for posting it!