BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blog Readability Test!

I was bored and so decided to go to some blogs and I eventually ended up in Jim's Daily Update. I went to his February of 2007 post which had a website that says what reading level your blog is. I decided to see what everyone's reading level is, or at least those who invited me to their blog unlike someone *coughmarjoriecough*

Okay, here it is folks, first I decided to start with Suzie's blog called A Beautiful Mess! And her reading level is .....(drum roll please)...... Genius! Congratulations!

Second is Amanda-Lou, even though she hasn't written in her blog for many moons! Hers is ......... Genius! Congratulations to you to!

Third is Cake Wrecks by Jen! Hers is ...... High School! Very good indeed!

Fourth is Cheryl's Couch by none other than our own Cheryl! Her reading level is..... High School! Yay! Great Job!!

Fifth is Dancing in the Rain by Bonnie Mantel! She has accomplished the amazing feat of college under-grad! Woohoo!!

Sixth is our beloved Hannah, author of Hannah-Gram! Her reading level is, and this is indeed extraordinary and a big shocker. Genius! Amazing! Inconceivable! Who knew?

Seventh is Jim's blog, Jim's Daily Update! Although in previous posts he was so modestly boasting about how his was genius, he has regressed from that and is now... High School! How very wonderful! More than some men can say!

Eighth is Jim's other blog, Jimsmatrix! This is also high school, it would've been crazy if it was different from his other blog! Brilliant!

Next is our wonderful Grandma (or mom, mother-in-law, wife, however you connection to her is) Joan for Joan's Journal! I'm sure we can all guess what hers was, and it is indeed Genius! Terrific!

Tenth is Stephanie's blog, My Overactive Mind. Her reading level is (and I know this is a huge shocker to everyone) Elementary school! That's okay, we know she is amazingly smart! We love you Stephanie! *laughing and smiling all cheesy* Okay...

Eleventh would've been Marjorie's blog, Once Upon a Time. Even though I don't have access, her reading level is still as I suspected. Genius! Wonderful!

Twelve is my wonderful mom, Wendy! Her blog is The Black Sheep! Her reading level is... college undergrad! How very appropriate! Good Job!

Thirteen is Hannah's other blog, Wendy Rocks Me. Somehow, this is Genius too! Wow!

Fourteen is Chillin' with Chelsie! Hers is also Genius! We have smart young people in our family apparently!

Fifteenth is Navel Gazing at it's Finest by Sue! Hers happens to be Junior High *laugh covered with a cough* Wonderful! Just wonderful!

Last, but definitely not least, is my own blog, Celestial Confessional! *scattered applause* Even though I am so intelligent and nice and super and you all wish you were me and I'm the most modest person on the planet, my rating is Elementary School! Yay!

Something is really messed up with this program! I should be at least college or high school, Stephanie should be higher, Hannah and Chelsie should be lower. Next thing you know, they'll say Obama is a genius too! But who am I to question the almighty Blog Readability Test?

Thank-you and Goodnight!! *people hurry to door as fast as they can

http://www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Actually, I'm no longer an undergrad, I'm a masters student.

Anyway, I think they're basing this on word length. And since Hannah makes up long word on her blog, I think that that explains it.

John & Marjorie said...

OK, Celeste, now I have guilt! I did not mean to forget to invite you! Send me your e-mail address and I'll get you invited right away. (Or to practice using big words, I'll do it expeditiously!)

Hanny Banany!!! said...

Oh Celestial,

*Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious*
I still L.O.V.E. Mary Poppins!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-Z0SSyUcw

Hanny Banany!!! said...

How is *laugh/cough* Elementary school a "YAY"?

Celeste said...

falling_stars2481@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Yes! I always knew I was smarter than Stephanie! And just so you know, I wrote in my blog yesterday and today!! :)

Jim Cunliffe said...

FEBRUARY OF 2007! Can you say 'Blog-Stalker'? I'm currently writing an article for Wikipedia about Blogstalking and I'm attaching your picture to it. I hope you don't mind. I'm also working with the Dictionary to better their vocabulary. They've lapsed a little. Apparently my blogs use many words that they don't know exist.

I only know of one other person who's stalked me back that far. That's funny. You must have been pretty bored to research me back that far. My jimsmatrix has always been labeled 'High School' But my Daily Update has always been Genius!