BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tempting Offer

I was on facebook and this ad on the side of the screen said "How well do you know Harry Potter? Take the quiz now!" I just couldn't pass up a chance like that so I clicked on the ad. It had 20 questions and at the end, it said that I got 100% and that I qualified for a prize and I got to choose it. I chose the 3GB Apple iphone. It said that I can get it, but first I needed to fill out a form. I looked at it and it wanted me to fill out these:

  • Telephone number
  • work number
  • cell number
  • email address
  • home address
  • work address
  • social security number
  • credit card number
  • full name
  • date of birth
I was sorely tempted by this offer. I just had to answer a couple of questions and I get a free iphone! After all, I deserved it. I got 100% on the test and even knew who Professor Moody (A.K.A Crouch) danced with at the Yule Ball (Professor Sinistra). I decided that this could possibly be a scam, though I don't know anyone who would be so rude like that in our society today. I declined the offer even though it kept on persisting. I guess I'll get an iphone somewhere else.......

2 comments:

Joan said...

Smart girl.

Hanny Banany!!! said...

What a tragedy. You didn't get an Iphone...................


Hannah