BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh Great

During mutual last Wednesday while everyone was going to the gym to play pictionary, I had Joye sit on my lap and we read the book "Guess How Much I Love You?" Brother Wilcox, a member of the bishopric stayed and shared that touching moment as we read that book about a young bunny and his Mom, and so did Kayla Paul.

After I was done reading, Brother Wilcox asked if he could talk to me so I said sure and so we did indeed talk. He asked how I liked being in the BNY choir and I said I loved it and it was such a great experience. He then said Oh good, because I was wondering if the Sunday after this one, you could go up and bear your testimony and give a talk about being in it.
Oh... okay... I gave one two weeks ago, but what the heck? I'll do it again... He said that he knew that I had just given one but he really wanted me to go up again. Alright, no problem! How many get the opportunity to give two talks in Sacrament meeting in one month?

I told him that I had actually kinda expected this. I remember talking with my friends during the BNY practices and saying that You know what we're going to have to do since we're in this right? Our ward isn't going to just let us walk away with that experience, we're going to have to give talks in Sacrament Meeting I bet. And lo and behold! Here I am, giving another talk.

Yay me!....?