BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

It's a Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

I've decided to talk about why I'm pretty happy right now:

Today, we have to do our icky Saturday chores. Mine is always kitchen, Ashley's is always bathrooms, and Hannah's is always vacuuming and general cleaning. Emma just does the shoes (I remember the days when that's all I had to do and I complained and hated doing it, now I have to scrub down the whole kitchen). I was on the computer and Ashley came in and begged that I do bathrooms and she does kitchen. After thinking this through for about five seconds, I pretended to still ponder about it while Ashley impatiently awaited my answer. I did the bathrooms. I dawdled a bit and was on the computer for a long time and didn't do it the fastest. But, I am now done with the bathrooms and Ashley's still cleaning the fridge and freezer! I love it when I get done before her.

Hannah has been making a quilt for a project in her class. Mom kept on saying how she really loves it and is a natural and it's too bad I wasn't this enthusiastic. My dear mother, I was. I love sewing and I think it's fun. I have gone up to you many times asking you to help me sew a purse or something and you say you can't because you have homework. Amanda then stole my machine so I couldn't do anything. I like sewing, but I don't know how to unless you help. Anyway, Hannah's been working on her quilt a lot. She's usually super slow with her Saturday chores and is still doing them at 5 PM. Not today!! She got them done super fast so she can continue with her quilt. Yay Hannah!

Sylvester and Charlie are getting along now and have started playing and cuddling which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, sorta. They make me laugh all the time and they're very cuddly cats. Sylvester is really big and heavy, but he's just a teddy bear. The only things that bug me about them is that it's impossible to sleep with them, Charlie bites, and they both drink out of the toilet... Eeew. They're my babies!

I made a facebook without Mom knowing and she figured out I had one last Sunday when Marjorie was showing her that it's not a bad website. She was looking at Stephanie's wall (or maybe it was John's) and saw my picture and my account. Oops. She got mad at me and I thought I would be in deep doo-doo. Luckily, she only took away my cellphone (well for other girls, their life would be over). She even let me keep it in my room with the promise that I won't text, call anyone, or check my messages because I use it for my alarm clock to wake up, catch the bus, and it welcomes me home (plays "Suddenly I See" around the time when I walk into my bedroom). I have 2 missed calls and 12 text messages last time I checked. I'm a good girl, I didn't check them. I got to keep my facebook but I had to give her my ID and password. I don't mind that either, because she promised that she wouldn't pretend to be me and write stuff on there or talk to my friends or change anything. I thought I was going to be in so much trouble.

My hair is straight right now and this one guy told me that he likes my hair.

I downloaded free sheet music off of the Internet! My collection of (legal?) downloaded songs include: A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton, When You're gone - Avril Lavigne, Bring Me to Life - Evanescence, Complicated - Avril Lavigne, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Greensleeves, I'm With You - Avril Lavigne, Moonlight Sonata, My Immortal - Evanescence, Shiro Long Tails, Time of Your Life - Greenday, Traverse Town, and Kingdom Hearts. This really excites me!! I can't wait until Mom prints them off (ahem, mom, that's a hint)!!! The printer hooked up to the family computer doesn't work.

I'm going to see "The Scarlet Pimpernel" tonight at Davis High which Stephanie and Chris are going to tonight also. I happen to be watching that in French right now, so I'm excited because it's a really good movie.

My mom is doing 30 days of gratitude. I thought about being better than that and doing 365 days of gratitude, but I figured that by the 261st day, I'd be saying "I'm grateful for... printers, no, I already did that. Hmmm... Oh! telepho- wait, that was the 135th day... I don't think I've done light switches yet... I think I'll do that. It's wonderful so that you don't have to pull a string or something, you just flip the switch..." I decided to do the 30 days of gratitude too! For the next month, I'll do that along with my other entries about my thrilling life. Look for my first day of gratitude post tomorrow!

P.S. Stephanie, sorry about that one thing. You know I'd never ever... It was a total accident. =D

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love how you rewrite history.

Hanny Banany!!! said...

What did you do to Stephanie? Did you give Chris a super poke?

Celeste said...

None of you business

Hanny Banany!!! said...

I very well should know.=@ Humph.

Hannah