BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 11

I'm grateful for J.K. Rowling.

She has made my life more exciting than it really is. When I read her books, I forget where I am and think that I'm there in Harry Potter's life and it's such a relief to get away from my world. She has also made thousands of kids start reading more which will somehow benefit the world. Her imagination is amazing, and I'm so grateful for all of the time and energy that she put into her books. Her effort into making the books has led to making Harry Potter movies which makes me much happier and keeps me entertained as well. J.K. Rowling is amazing.

2 comments:

Hanny Banany!!! said...

Celeste, I think it's great that you are thankful for a lot of things, no offense, but, you are thankful for very random things. Again, no offense.

Hannah

Celeste said...

Why would I be offended by that?