BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dear Diary...

Yesterday, Amanda and I gave a family home evening lesson on journals. We got some info from the internet, got together some journals and scrapbooks, and created a slide show. It bugged me doing the show because it didn't have any animation which is to me a waste of a slide show but we were in a hurry. My slide shows always have TONS of animation. Anyway, so the lesson went really well and everyone learned some new stuff and everyone put gave some input during it which I really appreciated because it made the lesson more interesting and longer. After it was done, I got out my diary that I got for Christmas in first grade (2001). I stopped writing in it in 6th grade even though it had many pages left because it was falling apart and I already had three other journals that I was writing in. I started reading it out loud and it was really funny to read, everyone was laughing. I was an interesting kid. I'm just going to put some of the interesting and funny parts from my diary on here for your enjoyment. I will also include my exact spelling too :)

  • 3-30-02: "Hi today I wan't to tell you something ok. tommoro is Easter and I looket Every were and I did'ent see any toys, at all, for Easter. all I found was a pair of shoose for each of us. And thats all. Is'ent that wierd?"
  • 4-1-02: "Yesterday was Easter and I got alot of stuff and I love then alot. And today is April-fools. And I don't like you! April fools I was just teasing you! I love you! bye bye" *I later crossed this out because I was embarrased about it and wrote something else over it
  • 4-10-02: "Dear Diary guess what? Did you know something? last night I dreamed about Dad. He said whoever finds his keys will get $5000.00 And when I woke up, Dad said whoever finds my keys will get $5.00. So my dream came true exept the money was difrent!!"
  • 5-26-02 "Today is Sunday and I can tell that it's going to be a bad day. Ashley did something but it's ok and shes going to do the same thing to Hannah oh what a day. *I originally wrote good but then I crossed it out when Ashley did the bad thing to me.
  • 5-27-02 "Today is Memiorl day!! People are putting flags up. I think that its the day when the pioneers/mitonaris came to America!! I love Holidays there so fun!! If theres a Holiday then smile and injoy it!!" *It said mitonaris which I think meant missionaries but then I crossed it out later and wrote pioneers.
  • 5-25-02: "On 5-25-02 we saw star wars!! Epoisode 2!! I liked it alot. And so I coulden't take my eyes off of it cause it was so cool! So bye bye!!"
  • 6-1-02: "5 more days till schools out and I'm glad that I go to school. I learned a bonch of stuff. All about reading, dinosaurs, so spell logs of stuff, ants, animals, spase magnets, art, polution, good handwriting, math, drugs, & to sing songs. I love it I know alot of stuff. good night"
  • 7-24-02: "I am going to school tommorow I am giong to be in second grade I can't wate it is going to be so fun I just can't belive it it is relly!!"
  • 9-10-02: "On 9-3-02 we had a car crash my sisster got hurt by the airbag really bad it was scary well I just wanted to tell you. Well Mom she got hurt too. Me and Hanna were fine Hannah was crying cause she was scared and I was just shakky. The air bag scratched Ashleys eyeball so she had to wear a patch over her eye she looked weird well bye"
  • 9-18-02: "Dear Diary Mom & Ashley is being a brat. Ashley is making fond of me. And Mom was being a drork. Today is not a good day for me I hate it a lot" *I didn't know what dork meant at the time, I just knew it was something that Ashley called me that was rude of her so I was trying to say that Mom was in a bad mood I guess.
  • 9-18-02: "Dear Diary. I told Colten that I have a crush on him. i can just amagin me & Colten gettin married. Also he is really cute!!"
  • 10-4-02: "Dear dairy today I kissed colten he is really cute! I hope that he likes me!! Sincerely, Celeste"
  • 2-22-03: "Dear diary, you colteh right. well he moved to California I cried & cried, but he still visits me ofter. Guess what do you know what I found out? colten has a crush on me everyone was amazed. All I want to do is to just kiss him I love him I think he is so cute my love my love" ...
  • 4-3-03: "Dear Diary, tonight was the worst night ever. I thoght that I was ready for the science night out. But the dumb old Mr. Ashton put me in the wrong place so I did not get to be in the science nigt out, dide'nt get any punch, dide'nt get to play Harry Potter uno, missed the easter egg hunt. I will never ever forget this moment & I will not regreit it. So here is my worst night ever."
  • 6-3-03: "Dear Diary lets get into some really secret stuff ok. Like boy stuff and you know so lets get into that kind of stuff ok. right good luck.
  • 6-5-03: "Well I guess that the school said that they are going to have a carnival today. So I went to it and Skyler, Nathan S., Jermey, Giorgio, Todd, Shealeigh, Samantha, And Brittany were there and one more person and do you know who it was? It was Deven my boyfriend I could not believe it! He was tehre is has a big crush on me. I could not believe it at all! Finally I got to see him again. Today was the best time in my life. Oh I love him so much."
  • 6-7-03: "Dear diary, Colten wrote a letter to me. I wrote to him back. I love him a lot. He finally gave me his phone number this is so cool having two boyfriends. Colten said He was going to come and visit me June 28th. I can not wait. And when he comes over we are going to play all day long. I can not wait. I am glad that he still comes to Utah. I love him a lot."
  • 11-3-03: "Dear Diary, Deven dumped me when we got on track. He is in Mrs. Brooksbys class. and I am in Mrs. Wellers. Today when we were playing at the new equipment then some body pulled down my pants and underware too! I was so inbarrased. I think Devin did it because he was laughing and running away from me. And by the way he likes Kayla now." *That was a very embarrasing day for me and I was very upset :( And I was playing with Kayla when it happened and I didn't think she was that pretty so I didn't get why he liked her instead of me.
  • 11-30-03: "Dear Diary, today is Sunday. I have a bad cough, Dad said I have to keep my mouth closed and to hold it. I can't hold all through church so now I am going to stay home with mom...."
  • 3-15-04: "Hey, I am feeling good today. I keep on having dreams about Devin and that he likes me, I don't know whether or not I should believe them or not. Well this started at the science fair. I told him his project was as pathetic as mine and he kind or a bit smiled at me and now I have been having these weird dreams."
  • 4-25-04: "I decided to quit on boys for now. I am 9 in a half. I'm not supposed to be looking for boys ribght now. I have to still go to school school and finish up one year in jr. high and finish up elementary schhol, at least...." *I didn't get very far with that. I had many "boyfriends" after that.
  • 8-22-04: "I don't really like Kiersten anymore.....GOLL KIERSTEN"
  • 3-24-05: "...We got Tootsie last month so now she's ours. Zippy and Tootsie love eachother (but not to make babies) a lot. Tootsie seems less vicious and more happier here...." *Zippy and Tootsie are guinea pigs and Zippy is Tootsie's father. They would always "cuddle" and Mom would get mad but me and my sisters would try to explain that father and daughter can't have babies together.
  • 7-26-05: "School was awesome! I have a great teacher, not annoyed by Devidork..."
  • 9-11-05: "...Man, you know Sept. 11, 2001? Maybe not, I was in 1st grade. Well......(*and here I explained about what happened) OK just thought I'd tell you. Sad. I hate school. CA was fun and I'm in level 4 gymnastics. Yes!"
And then all the rest of these I talk mainly about gymnastics and how I can improve and my scores and moving to Farmington. Anyway...that's my dear diary.

0 comments: