BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moving Backgrounds

Hey everyone, I hope you like my new background. I think it's pretty sweet. I tried to make a cool header too, and I think it's okay, but if anyone wants to share how they did theirs, it would very very much appreciate that so it doesn't just look like I did it in paint, which I did (thanks for the idea Erica!). I might try to draw a really super awesome picture for it instead. That would be fabulous. I took the music off because I'm pretty sure most of you turned your volume down when you heard it and that's what I do sometimes. On my background, I don't really know what that thing next to the daisy is...it looks like a water snake tail, but I'm not sure. If you know, let me know so that we can all be happy and I won't stay awake for hours wondering about that. I'm already up past my bedtime as it is.

Oh, by the way, I moved to my house here exactly three years ago today. I hated it when I moved here at first, but now I'm happy I did (partly because we don't get things stolen from us anymore! Yay!!). It was just hard to move away from all of my friends and an awesome school and the place where I did gymnastics. I moved here September 23, 2006 around 12:30 pm. I'm good at remembering dates. I got my beagle, Daisy, on December 16, 2005 but got rid of her June 24, 2006 before going to my state gymnastic meet. I got my chihuahua, Toby, on February 13, 2007. That happened to be the day after the shooting at Trolley Square (only people in Utah would probably know about it). I had been absent the day of the shooting, I don't know why, and I went on a field trip the next day. And February 13th is my friend, Mikey's, birthday and the day this year when I was super happy from the whole solo and ensemble and Anthony Bailey thing. I could go on about when I got pets and other stuff happened on certain days, but I've got better things to do such as go to bed. So goodnight everybody, I hope you enjoyed this short and slightly random post. I'll post again when someone decides to make my life exciting.

**Did you notice my title had a kinda double meaning?? I thought it was cool but if you don't then...whatever...I guess.... Yes, I know it's lame :]

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your header looks awesome. It would be way cool if you drew something for it as well. Keep working on it! I'm excited to keep checking back.

Bonnie said...

I use your favorite program, Powerpoint, to make my header. I incorporated some digital scrapbooking paper, fonts, and pictures. Then save the page as a jpeg and import it as your header and click on instead of title. Have fun!