BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hannah's Birthday

Today, Hannah turned ten years old!

Yesterday, mom took Hannah, Emma, and me shopping for school clothes. We all got some things, and then Hannah got a Nintendo DS game called Purr where you get to have cats and take care of them. I got really cute clothes.

For her birthday, Mom and dad bought her a new bike, Ashley bought her earrings, Emma got her some rings and a necklace, and I made her a watch and earrings. We then went to the mall to get some shoes, clothes for mom, and Hannah got an earring holder. We got home and had fettuccini (Hannah's favorite dinner), frosted cupcakes, and sang to her. She really liked her birthday.

I was deep cleaning my room yesterday, when I came upon a strange, brown box. I then remembered that I had gotten it for my 12th birthday (about two years ago), and I hadn't done anything with it. I opened it, and it had a bunch of beads, wire, crimp beads, some things to make earrings, and a watch thing. So, I sat down and beaded the bracelet and connected it to the watch thing to make a beautiful flowery pink bracelet, and I had mom help me make the earrings since I forgot how to make them. I decided that I wouldn't really like a flowery pink watch, so I put it in a little handy dandy pouch that came with the kit, and made the decision to give it to Hannah. Later that night, I spent forever making a card for her. I searched everywhere for a picture of just her and me together. That took a long time to find. I'm pretty proud of her present and card.

You may have noticed that I changed my blog title. I've been thinking lately that "It's My Life" is a really stupid name. It's my life? Wow, really? I thought it was Megan's! I was asking my dad about what a better name would be, so he started say ones like Blogspit instead of Blogspot and really stupid ones, and then a burst of inspiration hit him and he said, "What about Celestial Confessional?" So, that's my new name, and hopefully I won't be changing it anymore.

I think my new layout is pretty sweet, too. Do you?

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love your new title--very cute!