BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

School's Starting Again

School's starting in one week, one day, eleven hours, and fifty-five minutes. I went shopping with Mom and my sisters this past week for school and I got my first semester schedule. I'm happy with the stuff that Mom bought me, and my schedule is OK, though not the best. Just so you know, you don't have to read this, as I'm just posting this for something to do at the moment. ;)

At the store, I got four shirts (orange polo, red, red with Mickey Mouse and goofy characters, and a white one with a winking smiley face), a pair of knee length super cute shorts, and denim capris. The next day, I got some grey shoes that look exactly like the black ones I always wear which made me happy because I think whoever made those shoes deserves tons of money. I'm pretty happy with my clothes.

I got a bunch of folders, pencils, pencil case, etc. for school. I hate binders because they're big, and though they might be useful, they fall apart a lot which drives me crazy especially when I'm trying to carry one to class.

My schedule, as I said, is OK. First period, I have Mr. Wilkinson for Geometry. (Mom just finished making taco soup! Yum!!!!!!) I heard some people say that he is really good and that Geometry is really easy, so that makes me feel better. Second period, I have Mrs. Freeman for health. Ashley said that her favorite subject is sex education and she goes over it a lot. Great. Third period, I have French 2. It says Mrs. Lee as the teacher, but the room changed from D22 to E7. There has been a rumor that she either quit or got fired. I'm wondering if they just haven't put the new teacher's name on the schedules, or if they just wanted Mrs. Lee to be in E7. I guess I'll find out. I don't mean to be rude, but I hope they've hired a better French teacher. Fourth period, I have Mr. Dart for U.S. history. Ashley says he likes to hear his own voice, and a lot of people say that they didn't like him. I'm hoping that I can change to Mr. Plant because he's better and he's the boys basket-ball and the girl's volleyball coach. Fifth, I have Mr. Tran for science which makes me extremely happy. I was hoping to get him. I have him for advisory too with my friend, Sariah. Sixth period, I have girls' Choir with Mrs. Swallow, and seventh, I have Mrs. Tanner for English. Mrs. Tanner also teaches art. I'm upset because I don't have lunch with my best friend, Sariah, and I have only advisory which is once a week with her. So as you can see, my schedule isn't thrilling, but I'm still fine with it.

I'm getting anxious because I hated 7th grade, but I'm hoping that since I think the worst is going to happen again, it will all turn out great. I won't get my hopes up though. Junior High hasn't been very fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you exciting for summer to end and school to start?