BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Summer's Excitement

This summer has seemed too short. Last summer seemed to take forever, though it could be because I was excited for Junior High. This year, I have been dreading the start of school because last year was a disaster. Already, it's August 10th, and school starts in two weeks and one day. Unfortunately, summer's ending.

Summer's Ending!? Wait!

But I haven't gone on vacation yet!

What have I done this summer?

  • Went to a Viewmont High School Basketball camp
  • Went to a Viewmont High School Volleyball camp.
  • Crocheted a blanket
  • Gave Misty and her babies to the Humane Society Center of Utah
  • Sold my guinea pigs
  • Went to Lagoon once even though I have a season pass
  • Listened to Harry Potter 7 four times
  • Listened to Harry Potter 6
  • Listened to Harry Potter 5
  • Practiced the piano
  • Learned how to cook multiple things
  • Dog-sat Marjorie's dog, Porthose
  • Had many sleepovers with Amanda
  • Watched Grey's Anatomy on my ipod too many times
  • Made a blog
  • Had a bunch of girls come over to watch old Disney movies and have pizza and treats
  • Went to Girls' Camp
  • Watched the Olympics on TV
  • Chores

There goes another summer, full of adventure, excitement, and one to remember...

3 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

It sounds like fun to me. I don't know what you're complaining about.

Celeste said...

Who said I was complaining? :)