BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things That I've Been Wondering

These are some things that I've just been thinking about lately and maybe some of you can help me out.
  • What is Vol Au Vent?
  • What is Sylvester's problem?
  • How come we couldn't potty train Toby?
  • Why do Hannah and Emma never get along?
  • Can forwarded messages really give you five years of bad luck, one million dollars, or make the one you love fall in love with you?
  • How do you pronounce "anxiety"?
  • How do you spell "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"? (that was just a guess)
  • How does screaming, throwing toys, and slamming doors solve your problems?
  • Where are all of my old pets right now?
  • Where is my plain pink shirt that I love to wear?
  • How many more times will I post on this blog before I die?
  • Who got me sick?
  • Is Elvis still alive?
  • How many people read this blog?
  • When will "Lost" finally be over?
  • Will gas prices go down?
  • Do any boys have a crush on me?
  • How does magic work?
  • What's the name of this show I used to watch when I was little which was a cartoon about a boy who befriends a giant robot? (ring any bells Ashley?)
  • Why does Ashley have a fibroid?
  • How do TVs work?
  • How did Marilyn Monroe die?
  • When will Amanda, Grandma Joan, Marjorie, Bonnie, or Cheryl post again?
  • Is that necklace mom was wearing today mine which has been missing for a long time?
  • Will Charlie be a good cat?
  • How come my bag that I made at mutual is smaller than everyone else's?
  • How come I can't think of any good titles?

There will probably be another one of these as more questions fill my mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know anxiety is pronounced
angs-i-uh-tee
and Sylly's problemo is that he has lived to long with someone named Travis!

Bonnie said...

I love reading your blog! You have such a great imagination!

Hanny Banany!!! said...

i like that you like celestial plunger!