BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Totally Terrific Today

36 more days... *evil laughter* you'll never know...
Today, I had to turn in the project thing for History. I worked all last night on it, and it's pretty good. I still don't know what I learned from it.

Because of that, I was tired the next day. I woke up about 20 minutes before the bus came. I couldn't not shower because the day before I woke up late too and didn't shower. I grabbed clothes and ran upstairs. Hannah was taking a bath in the bathroom. I was tempted to bang down the door and tell her to get out, but it was her turn to take a shower (or bath). I take mine at about 6:40, so she gets it after. I thought about jumping into Mom's forbidden shower, but thought I better not. I then decided to brave the shower downstairs that only Ashley usually uses because I don't like that bathroom. I jumped in and was super quick. I hopped back out and quickly put my clothes on. I'm not supposed to use Mom's blow dryer, but I did anyway because hers was fast and I think she would rather have me use it than drive me to school. I didn't think I did a very good job blow drying, but it actually turned out well and a girl said she liked my hair unless she was being sarcastic or something. I ran downstairs and brushed my teeth and put on make-up and deodorant. I grabbed my stuff and ran out to the bus stop, with a couple of minutes to spare. Yay me!! I think I deserve a treat.

I got there and did a test, finished some assignments, and did a quiz.

The whole entire day, I felt horrible. I had a runny nose, sore throat, I was really tired, I ached in a different place every hour, and I just felt weird.

I told Sariah that I would hang out with her later. So I went home, got some chips to eat in my room (sorry Mom), and watched Heroes. After over an hour, Sariah came over. We talked, walked around the block, had beef stew from a can, and watched "Enchanted". I also kept on forgetting what we were talking about. Apparently my brain is messed up from being sick too.

We wanted to play night games so we called Joye, but she was at Jess's house so we called there (don't you love how I give you every detail?) and then went over. We sat in Jess's bathroom looking at old yearbooks which was weird because I would see people I know so much younger and weird looking. We called a bunch of people, but no one could really come. Thankfully, Laura Wilcox and her friends who are twins came over even though they were in sixth grade. We went outside and Joye started walking away saying she was going to go to Bountiful (which is 15 min. away driving). I said I'd come with and we just kinda walked away. We stopped at her house because she had to pee really bad, then just walked around the block talking. We got back to Jess's house and informed them that we just ran there and back and that we weren't breathing hard because we stopped running a little ways back and caught our breath. They didn't believe us for some reason.

Joye, Jess, Sariah, and I were all against Laura and the twins (Becca was wearing blue, Rachel was wearing green so we could tell them apart) and we played capture the flag. All 3 of my teammates got put in jail, so I was against the little girls alone. They were really fast though, and it took forever. They eventually won. We played again and I was with the twins against all of the others. The other team was off elsewhere, so I sneaked (snook, sneaked?) in to the front yard and looked for their flag which was impossible to find. I was standing on a rock on their front yard when I thought I heard someone coming so I jumped off. Unfortunately I didn't see this tall, metal flower sticking out of the ground. It caught me on my thigh and both me and the flower fell down. Ouch. At least it was just my thigh... We stopped the game in the middle and played Cops and Robbers. That game is really stupid and I don't like it. I was also a slow runner and I was laughing super hard because Laura was being a nerd and couldn't stop for a while. They got mad at us for not following the rules when we were the robbers, but we informed them that they were puppy-guarding us and that was against the rules. We then stopped the game because it was stupid.

Sariah, Laura, and the twins went home, so Jess, Joye, and I sat on the rock and talked. After Jess went in, Joye and I started home. We stopped on the corner and talked for about 20 minutes about outer space, living forever, and some other things like that-ish. We then each went home. Joye's mom called and asked where Joye was and I said that she was about less than a minute from home. I like how my parents aren't too strict about when to come home like the other parents. As long as I come home before midnight (and I usually do about an hour or more from that) I'm good, depending on where I am.


Now I have some hot chocolate and I still feel cold and I still feel all weird and sick with a runny nose. And a sore throat. Oh please have mercy. Ughh...