BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

While I Pass the Time...

Hey guys. I'm about to go to Amanda's house to have a sleepover and get Brisingr. We were going to go earlier because we weren't sure how popular the book is, but my parents won't be back until like 8:30 PM and It's just me and my little sisters and Mom doesn't want Hannah and Chelsie trying to baby-sit Emma. Ashley is at a concert with her friends.

I've just been on youtube looking at different videos. I watched America's Next Top Model episode 4, cycle 11. I then looked up tai chi D.K. Moore but didn't find anything. On New Year’s Eve, we made a music video to my uncle's song, "I know Tai Chi" but I guess my dad took it off. It was super funny though. I then looked at all of his videos. More than 10,000 people have sent the video of me playing Canon by Johann Pachelbel. My dad only recorded it because he was trying to sell the electric piano thing, but then he decided to put it on youtube. It was so crappy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg4URSSYcMw Proudest moment of my life.

OMGSH! I just found Tai Chi, apparently my dad renamed it!!! This is my uncle and I think it's so funny! He made up this song by himself, and my dad made this video. It was my idea to have him wear my mom's bathrobe. Part of it is a bit off and the background's a bit weird from the green screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zaU2AqiGPY

Yeah, if you want then go here and see the rest of my dad's videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/zoltzer I also keep on listening to All of Me by Jon Schmidt over and over again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI8koEcOBh0

We got a new car! I don't know the exact name, but it's a green kia and it's pretty nice. Our neighbor's daughter owned it, but she hasn't driven it in a long time, so it was just sitting. I'm so happy we have two cars again!

Anyway, school's pretty good. A lot of people came up to me and said that they liked my hair because it was straight again and I put it up in two braids. Even I think I look really cute, though I'm not trying to be self-centered. It was just an observation, and I rarely even think that about myself. I think I might do that more often now. I accidentally left my cell in my locker. I had to remind myself that it's not that important and I shouldn't even have a cell phone right now. Some people feel naked without it... I like cell phones, but I'm not obsessed with them and I just like to text and call. I don't need all of the other junk that they're putting in there. I don't even text that much. Some people never stop texting. Get a life people. I was so tired on Wednesday! During history, our teacher just kept on talking and talking about people exploring the Americas in the 1500s. My eyelids were really heavy, and I actually put my head down on my desk, closed my eyes, and started dreaming. That period seemed to take forever. Wow, I need more sleep. My grades are good, and I have just one B+ and the rest are A's. And, I got 92% on my geometry test. Aren't you proud Grandma? I also made a sweet airplane in science out of paper, a straw, 2 paper clips, and 6 toothpicks.

Anyway that's about it. I need to go in half an hour and I still need to pack, finish the dinner that I made and my sisters barely ate anything of and didn't even thank me for, clean the kitchen, and other stuff. Heh, yeah. I'll post again tomorrow or something.

0 comments: