BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When Are You Going to Stick to One Topic?

Sorry, I still have random stuff to say. My life doesn't have one subject right now.

I have mutual tonight again, and we're making these super-duper cute scripture bags! We had to go to Wal-mart and get fabric. It took forever for Ashley and me to choose. There was nothing there that seemed to scream "Celeste". It's going to be really cute though. If I ever find myself faced with a camera and my bag, then I will take a picture and post it, and maybe Ashley's too if I feel like it.

In choir, we're learning to sing two songs. One of them is "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" and it's been in my head for over a day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnms04P78sQ&feature=related. It's a really good song and I've been singing it everywhere even in the halls between classes, but quiet enough so that people don't stare at me. It used to be on a coke commercial. My choir teacher is crazy about coke, so it's no surprise that she chose it. The other one I don't like as much.

So yesterday, I was taking Ginger (my uncle William's dog, but my grandparents are taking care of her right now, shih-tzu) for a walk around the block and she started to do this coughing thingy, so I stopped and waited for he to finish. I then turned around and about ran into a tree branch. But because of my good reflexes, and sorta did this bend back twist thing around it and stood up straight all in about five seconds or less. When I straightened up, I saw this boy who goes to my school who I think is really cute coming down the street on a scooter with his friend. Wow, heh, awkward. I meant to do that... Just practicing my reflexive soon-to-be-spy moves... Cool huh?...

Today during lunch, I was with some girls when that cute kid and his friend came up. They kept on throwing candy at us and we were throwing candy back (from snack machines). I was standing there after a lot got thrown when I noticed this sevvy guy in a blue shirt darting around us, picking the candy off of the floor, and eating it. I just burst out laughing, the way he was just quickly and secretly darting around and eating that now sickening candy just made me loose it a bit. He was so funny! I hope he got a good lunch from that.

I have this project in U.S. History due on Friday. We have to draw the map of the U.S. and Canada and some stuff below, color it according to which Indian tribes live there, and label it. We then have to write facts about all of the Indians. I hate projects! Why can't teachers just teach us what they have to leave us alone? Whey can't he just show us a picture of the colored map and some facts? That's the one thing I hate about school. Last year in science, we had to do bottle biology. I hadn't been at school for a couple of days so I had no idea what to do. So the night before it was due, I just a 2 liter bottle, put the top half up side down on the top of the bottom. I cut a hole in the lid and put water in the bottom, then had a shoe lace that I took from Dad's shoe and put it through the hole so it could magically carry water up to the top. I dug out two worms, put it in some dirt in the top of the bottle, and dug up some plant from our garden that I didn't even know the name of, and wrote about how I've been letting it grow for days and it's really prospering. I turned it in the next day and got 85%. There we go, a waste of time, because I didn't learn anything and it was stupid. Bottle Biology is going to change my life. I'm going to grow up to be one of those ladies who sit at a desk a whole day, not gardening.

Sylvester is a weird cat. Sylvester is going to die if he keeps me awake another night. In the middle of the night when I'm trying to sleep, he starts purring and rubbing against my face and meowing. It doesn't matter how many times I throw that piece of fur off of my bed or how un-humanely, he just comes back. When I had a blow dryer in my room, it would be right next to my bed. So if he slept with me and did his annoying thing, I just turned it on and he didn't bug me for the rest of the night. Unfortunately, it broke. He was also outside most of the day last night (and this happens a lot of nights), and he wouldn't come in at night. But, I would wake up in the middle of the night because I would have to pee, and he would just be curled on my bed, and I've been asking my family if they let him in, and they said no. This has happened a lot. Maybe there's a secret entrance. Maybe that's how all of these huge spiders are getting in. I like dogs better at the moment.

Yesterday, there was a praying mantis on the wall above our front door. It eventually got to next to the sofa. I got it to climb on a piece of paper, but it jumped off which made me scream a little. I then tried again so I could take it outside, but it started crawling very fast up the paper to my hand. I think they are cool bugs, but if they touch me, I don't like them. It's like a museum. Look, don't touch. I just ran downstairs and told Hannah to take it outside and not kill it. I didn't want to do it.

Emma and Hannah have discovered that if they talk in their rooms loudly enough, I can hear them clearly through the vent. Emma keeps on yelling at me whenever I'm in my room and it's super annoying. After she yells at me 20 times to come to dinner, she comes down to my room to tell me to come. Thank-you, I didn't realize it was dinner time even though you were screaming it. They always have to come downstairs to tell me everything. I have good ears. Dad only has to yell once to come upstairs and I'll come, but they seem to think it's their duty to come and make sure that I know. Just Stop!! I keep on telling Mom that just Ashley and me was perfect. The house would be cleaner and quieter, and more peaceful. Oh well, can't do anything about that now.

Maybe next post, I'll stick to one subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose the boy you like?

Celeste said...

I'm not telling! Everyone already knows all of the other boys I've ever liked. Maybe if you buy me a soda I'll tell you...