BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Celeste's Pizza and Friends

During science yesterday, I started talking to this girl named Abby who sits next to me. I was making an effort of being friendly, and I asked her if she still did gymnastics. She said yes, so I asked her what level. She answered that she was in level 9. I said "wow, that's really good. My friend is in level 8". Abby asked what her name was and I said "Shealeigh Stilson, but you won't know her."

To my huge surprise, she said "Oh yeah I do, she goes to my gym, she used to go to Academy West Gymnastics, and she bit her tongue during practice yesterday." Holy cow, yes, we both used to go to Academy West Gymnastics, and Abby goes to North Davis Gymnastics which is where I first went to when I moved here, and now that's where Shealeigh, my old best friend who I haven't seen since I moved. I texted this girl named Jenna, who was also my friend and also Shealeigh's, and I asked if Shealeigh moved. She texted back saying that Shealeigh moved to Layton.

That really just made my day, after science I pretty much skipped to my locker and to lunch, and when Matt said "Hey Celeste" like he always does after fifth period, I answered more enthusiastically then I would've done. I even smiled. How cool is that?

Oh, this morning on the bus, Joye gave me a piece of newspaper that she cut out of the newspaper. On it, it had "Celeste Pizza" like the kind you just put in your freezer and pull out when you don't want to cook. They had pepperoni, cheese, deluxe, and many more! You could buy one and get one free! I thought it was so cool, I hung it up in my locker. Haha, I'm named after a pizza. For more details, go to http://www.celestepizza.com/!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you have a pizza named after you!!!