BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Stuff that has No Connection Other than it has to do With Me

It's Monday, the worst day of the week. Why? Because I get to sleep in for two days and then I have to go back to school. It's also the beginning of the week, so all I have to look forward to is school. When it's Tuesday, I can say, tomorrow's Wednesday. When it's Wednesday, I can say I have mutual tonight! I've always liked Thursdays, and Fridays, I get our early from school and have the weekend to look forward to. I don't know why I just told you this.... but I hope you found out some deep and unknown stuff about me today from this.

I'm wearing a shirt I got for Christmas before last and I forgot how cute it is because I haven't worn it in a while.

Some of my clothes are missing and it's driving me crazy! That's one thing of mine you DON'T mess with, unless you ask politely :)

I started learning this song on the piano called River Flows in You on the piano and it's super pretty! Amanda is really good at it and Stephanie is amazing (no surprised there). I just started playing it a lot last night on my handy dandy keyboard, and now I'm addicted and it doesn't sound too bad. I love my keyboard in my room, because then I can play to my heart's desire without people telling me to play the soft pedal (which means I sound crappy, and I'd rather not play than play with the stupid pedal) or one time someone told me that I actually sounded bad and he/she wanted me to stop. Now, I only play if Mom tells me to practice or if I'm already good at a song. I do the rest in private.

I was just thinking that my blog posts are really long compared to other people's... sorry. I can't resist telling you every single detail of my day, it's so fun! If you are really bugged, then let me know and I will do my best to make you happy.

So.... Saturday night was really fun! I went over to Ryan's house to play night games. I was the only girl and I didn't mind at first, but Ryan had brought over 5 guys from his school and that was a bit awkward, so I ran and begged Joye to join me. We played Becca and then went into Joye's house and played Apples to Apples and had popcorn. I told this girl at school about it casually, and she started freaking out. She was like "you have to take me next time! Omygosh that's so cool! Cute!" Hmmmm. It wasn't that Omygosh!!ish. I'm not sure I want to take her though. Playing night games and hanging out with the peoples in my neighborhood is the only time I have fun and don't feel like I'm forcing myself to be social like I do at school. She pretty much ignores me and I just follow her around while she talks about this party she had and how it was so cool. She literally did that today, and she's always talking about stuff she and her friends are always doing over the weekend. I don't care that I wasn't invited, but it bugs me how she couldn't be a little courteous and not say too much in front of me.

I have a bit of wisdom for you bloggers reading this blogger's blog: if you want people to read your blog, post something new! *coughamandasplutterbonniesneezecherylchokemarjoriegagsuziewretchmom-coughharderthanthelasttimegrandmaalmostfaintetc.etc.
Good job Stephanie, now that she's in Jerusalem, she's posting more! Yay!

I am currently finishing the 6th Harry Potter book for the 20th time! Can't you tell that I have nothing better to do (or can do)? I rarely go over to friend's houses, the last time I went to a party... besides Sariah's two birthday ones... were.... I can't remember.... I have to babysit my little sisters, Mom and Dad are at school and work, and all I'm doing is piano (but I'm DYEING to do tumbling). I draw, scrapbook, and write too, but I'm out of scraps to book (or in other words, pictures to scrap book).

The cats are still are weird and spazzy and schizophrenic and cute and annoying and funny and cuddly and furry and poopy and lazy and hyper and stupid as usual.

I'm eating cookie dough icecream, mmmmmmm :P!

0 comments: