BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wow...

Do you like my new layout?? I saw Grandma's layout and she got it from an awesome website, so I went there and found tons of new backgrounds that I love. I might be changing my background more frequently now because they're so cool.

A thing that bugged me was that it was just a background, but it didn't include the thing in the middle which is the background of my posts so that you guys can actually see them. So even though I had the butterfly background, I still had the blue thing in the middle. That's not annoying. So then I messed around and did stuff that I have no idea about so my blog was a complete blog wreck. I finally just undid all of the HTML and went to Pyzam and found a white tiger layout with a white middle thing. So I had that for my layout, and then I just added the butterflies instead of the tiger, though it still pops up at first when I go to my blog. I then had to add my BNY widgets and "Special" blogs stuff which was a pain. I got 2 BNY widgets, one to watch videos, one to just listen to music. Nifty!

I'm learning to draw eyes in art right now.

We're playing ping-pong and badminton in gym.

I'm trying to get a song down for solo and ensemble which Amanda is supposed to be playing on the piano for me, and I'm super nervous.

I think I might try out to play the piano for our school's CJH idol assembly, but I'm scared.

I sent in a form to be in Honors English.

I didn't do 4 of 32 circles in art, so I have to do the dumb assignment over again.

I didn't realize William had a blog, until two days ago (no one bothered to even say "Look at William's blog!" and then I'd say "huh??" and they'd say "his blog!" and I'd be like "he has a blog??" and they'll reply "where've you been dummy?" and I'll say "IDK" and then they'll say "well look at it, I'm sure you'll want to find out about California tax refunds!" and I'll say "oh goody! I'm glad you told me now, instead of 2 1/2 months after he got it, that would've been annoying!") Anyway, now it's one of my "special" blogs.

The litter box was undelectable today, so much that I almost gagged.

I finished a really good book today called "Buried"
(Click on the title)

I went to piano lessons today.

I forgot to put my name on a History paper today

The nephew of my awesome Young Womens president substituted in science today.

I'm super tired.

I'm going to stop posting now, I've ran out of exciting stuff.



0 comments: