BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Stuff

Last night I went to my neighborhood annual Christmas get together thingy. We all go up to a circle and bring treats and canned food. We donate the canned food instead of neighbor gifts, and then we have treats and hot chocolate while hanging around the bonfires, visiting with Santa, and the little kids have snow ball fights (which I always refuse to participate in). I asked Santa for food on the table and world peace. I felt kinda weird when I found out that Santa was my Sunday School teacher and I sat on his lap. Well I mean it looked like him but of course it couldn't be, that was the real Santa there. It was really fun and I love my ward. Everyone's so nice and fun and I love hanging out with my wardies and going to mutual. At girls' camp, my ward was one of the only wards who didn't have girls fighting and having drama. This is the best ward. I love my old wards too, but this one is so great. I just thought I'd share that.

Anyway, so last night hung out with Matt Wilcox, Jippe and Aksel Albertson (twins), Chandler England, Ben Barlow, and Heather Lieber around a bonfire for most of the night talking.

When I got home my friend reminded me to decorate her locker for her birthday so I spent the next hour cutting out phrases from magazines and paper hearts to put on her locker. I was having so much fun looking through the phrases and some of them I was really tempted to bring but she would probably be mad and the administration would tear it down. I just got a bunch that said stuff like "gorgeous, mysterious, you can't stop the beat, it's time to party, be the best kisser, stay green young woman, and have a fun party (without drinking)!" That last one was my favorite. It wasn't too smart to stay up that late because I had to be to school by 7 am to practice for choir. I don't even wake up until 7. Therefore, I was super tired today and I'm not looking forward to my Christmas Concert tonight.

Here's a video I thought you guys would enjoy :]
**I just barely realized that my Aunt DeAnn has the same video on her blog, sorry!



1 comments:

kelsey. said...

That sounds nice! Ha ha I just love the "how twilight should have ended" I was laughing so hard!