BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lifetime Accomplishments

Lifetime Accomplishments

When I die, I want my kids, grandkids, and hopefully great grandkids to be able to tell everyone what a great person I was. They can tell people how loving I was and how I made everyone feel at home even if they weren’t in my family.
I want them to be able to brag to their friends and tell them that I helped animate the latest Pixar movie and that I have animated many movies in my life and helped contribute to the growing animation technology.
When people talk about me, one of the things I would like them to mention is how cool they thought it was that I could speak several different languages and I often forgot which language I’m speaking in because I know so many. They would talk to me and I would usually accidentally answer in Chinese or Spanish because I got so confused by all of the many languages I learned. I was very useful in the world and got to travel to many different places because I knew their languages and was able to translate.
I want to have many kids and raise them to be extraordinary people dedicated to our church. I want everyone to know how I felt about church and how they want to follow in my footsteps of going on a mission with my husband when we’re old and retired just like my grandparents.
People would best remember me for my great piano and guitar playing. I loved to sit down and play the piano at every chance I got and always pushed myself to learn harder songs. Whenever our family went on campouts, I would pull out my guitar and everyone would sing campfire songs. They loved it when I would play just at home on a peaceful night. My strong yet soft singing voice would fill the air and everyone would feel so calm and happy. I want people to know that music was a big part in my life.
When a new person in my family is born, I would draw a portrait of them, animate a short movie about them, and make them a blanket. That way, when I’m gone, they will always have something to remember me by and to know that I love them and always will.
The most important thing to me is that I marry a wonderful, worthy guy who loves me, and that I never get a divorce. I want to raise many kids and create a big family. I want to be remembered as a good mother who loved her kids and always did what was best for them. I’ll teach them to love music and reading and to develop their own talents and be the best they can be. I want them to be charitable too and to always give service to others and love everyone no matter what.
If I die young enough, I want to donate my organs to keep another person from dying. I want to die with my husband, preferably in our sleep or in a quick car accident. I don’t want to live until I’m in my 90’s because that seems way too old, I think dying in my 80’s would be perfect with my amazing husband by my side.
The words that I want to come to mind of people when they think of me are spiffing, delightful, and Christ-like. Spiffing and delightful are my favorite words to say to describe things. I want people to be proud of me and to know that I was a good person who always tried to do what’s right. I never hated easily, and I always made things right when I upset someone. I can’t stand it when I make people upset, and I love very easily. I want my family and friends to think of me as a good example. I want to be the best person I possibly can.

0 comments: