BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

English Papers

This past week in English, everyone had to type four stories about their childhood. I was very excited when I heard about this because I think I had a really fun childhood and I constantly wish I can back. We could choose four things to talk about. Mine were romance, childhood fun, first emotion I remember, and what I want to be remembered by when I die (which isn't exactly childhood).

My stories were different than the others because I didn't have specific stories, I just talked about what I did throughout the years or a couple of stories.

We got to listen to some of the stories during class. Some of them really made us shudder like ones about how a little kid pooed while going down the slide and so my friend had to clean it up (very descriptive), someone else was running to jump into a lake but got their foot caught on a nail which tore at her foot, someone else got a bunch of splinters in their feet, and then really cute ones about true love.

Today my friends told me to read my "True Romance" one which I didn't want to do. Sure it was my favorite, but it was my longest and I didn't want to bore everyone. My friend also suggested that I do the one about my toilet phobia, but I didn't want everyone thinking I was a freak before second semester. I finally decided to read the romance one. I read it as fast as I could. Everyone seemed to really like it, and I couldn't help but smile in amusement as I read about how I fell in love with another boy and then another. Afterwards, everyone was asking me what school I went to because I don't think the elementary schools here in Davis County had a lot of girls and boys falling in love and kissing before the age of ten. Bacchus wasn't the best school and there were certainly some bad kids there with all of the graffiti everywhere, fourth graders wearing all black and eyeliner, and second graders already cussing at everyone. However, I loved that school, it was so fun and much better than the schools here because it was more down to Earth.

Anyway, these next four posts below are my stories I wrote, and you can read them if you want. I had tons of fun doing these. True Romance, Toilet Phobia, Childhood Fun with Ashley, and What I want to do in my life and what I want my kids to remember me by.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Celeste! Yours was the best! Those were great stories everyone read...haha Paige's was so gruesome about her foot... and mine about my nephew pooing down the slide....ew ew ew!

Celeste said...

Thanks Marissa! Oh man when you and Paige were reading, everyone was cringing lol. I wish everyone could've read theirs.